ENGAIA offers a “turnkey” solution for the engineergin, procurement, and construction (EPC) of solar photovoltaic stations for utility scale power plants and independent power producers.
We collaborate with leading Tier-1 PV panel and inverter manufacturers, as well as major domestic and international suppliers of E&M components, mounting systems, etc.
Our client-centric approach aims to deliver projects of high specifications and quality with competitive costs and a high quality-to-price ratio (value for money).
Years of Experience
Our company’s reliability, extensive experience, broad client portfolio, and references ensure adherence to schedules, budgets, and agreements, as well as the maximization of the return on your investment throughout the project’s lifecycle.
As one of the pioneering EPC companies in Greece, with numerous installations across the country, we possess the highest expertise in implementing interconnected photovoltaic stations.
- Preliminary Site Assessment
- Documentation of the existing condition
- Topographical and geotechnical studies
- System design and planning
- Budget preparation and project sustainability study
- Financing through major financial institutions
- Insurance (EAR) and site security
- Equipment procurement, imports, and logistics
- Earthworks, fencing, and infrastructure works
- Pile driving and concrete foundation work, as well as support system or tracker assembly
- Installation of photovoltaic panels, inverters, substations, grounding systems, and lightning protection.
- Installation and configuration of security, CCTV, and telemetry systems
- Commissioning and putting the installation into operation
Interested in a quote for the construction of your photovoltaic project?
Fill out the Interest Expression Form below.
Interest Expression Form
Fill out the form below, and we will contact you shortly.